The Giant Reign SX gives you the all-mountain versatility of reign, plus an added boost of control. So you stay smooth on hard-hammering terrain.
If you live for the challenge of riding the roughest terrain, this mighty all-mountain machine offers all the speed and performance of Reign with even more confidence and control. It features 160mm of smooth Maestro rear suspension on an ALUXX SL aluminum frameset—plus an extra boost up front with a 170mm travel fork. Designed to optimize its 27.5 wheel technology, Reign SX lets you nail the fastest lines, sail through rocks and fly down steeps with absolute confidence.
- Megadrive: The precisely engineered, rectangular shaped downtube yields unprecedented steering and pedaling stiffness.
- Powercore: A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter-wide bottom-bracket design. Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- Overdrive: Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- Maestro Suspension System: Utilizes four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages that all work together to create a single floating pivot point for the most active, efficient and independent system on the trail.
- Internal Cable Routing: Frame features unique internal cable porting for sleek, uncluttered appearance and performance.
- Enduro-Proven 27.5 Geometry: Aggressive frame geometry with a slack 65-degree head angle, longer front-center, short, 17.1-inch chainstays and a longer wheelbase, tailored for 27.5-inch wheels.
- 142/135mm Convertible Rear Thru-Axle: Let riders choose which format works best for their needs.