THIS REENGINEERED 29ER FEASTS ON CHALLENGING XC TERRAIN. LIGHT, SMOOTH AND STABLE, IT’S THE FAST TRACK TO THE PODIUM.
More than two years in the making, this new addition to the legendary Anthem series blends the most up-to-date Maestro rear suspension with the speed, control and stability of totally reengineered 29er frame geometry. Handcrafted with a superlight Advanced-grade composite mainframe and rear triangle, it features 90mm of smooth rear suspension travel and 100mm up front. The result: a fire-breathing XC machine that’s all about speed and control. The new trunnion mount shock produces a lower leverage ratio for better pedaling and braking efficiency, and also allows for shorter chainstays to improve the bike’s climbing capabilities and agility. And the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm is lighter, stiffer and stronger than the previous aluminum version. And the combination of wider Boost hub spacing and Giant WheelSystems gives you super strong and stiff wheels for confident, precise handling on rugged trails. If XC racing is your game, this all-new Anthem Advanced Pro 29 is the perfect partner in your quest for the podium.
This is a brand new, never used bike. Image is a stock image. Actual bike has the dropper post and carbon handlebar upgrade. Please contact us for more info or to see the actual bike.
- Advanced-grade composite frame with 90mm of smooth Maestro suspension
- Fox 32 Float SC Performance Elite 100mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance Elite Remote trunnion mount rear shock
- Giant XCR 1 29 Composite DBL WheelSystem with Maxxis IKON tubeless tires
- SRAM GX1 Eagle 1×12-speed drivetrain with SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes